WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have a slightly different take on the announcements, and would...

1. 287 Posts.
    I have a slightly different take on the announcements, and would not be evident unless the 2 ann's today are read together.

1. "GSK and OBJ are now in discussions regarding the next steps of this program which will include a technology integration program and in vivo human efficacy testing to quantify the business opportunity"

2. 3M has reconfirmed its interest in OBJ continuing to recommend that party as a potential contract manufacturer....

3. FMCG - Strategic Alliance with a major FMCG company is progressing on schedule with the arrival of a number of drug candidates...

My summary?
    1. GSK and OBJ have already singled out one product to take to human trials using FIM technology

2. GSK and OBJ are concurrently testing "enhancement" capabilities of em-Patch and FIM on a range of GSK's other products

3. 3M will become part of the GSK and OBJ program (in terms of manufacturing)

4. There is still the question... is the FMCG a third entity or is it GSK?

There have been so many posts on this topic over the last 9 months it's hard to say who is the FMCG anymore, but today's 2 ann's gave me a fresh perspective ie OBJ/GSK/3M alliance.

I continue to hold patiently (and feel a great deal more confident that a LT Hold will now eventuate with a multi bagger).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.