WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi CMK, Information about Hammond is so elusive, it was a long...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi CMK,
    Information about Hammond is so elusive, it was a long and tiring journey to find some cornerstones of his experties through research.
    The lack of web based information about him was one of my main reasons why I thought he was kept illusive on purpose when he came onboard.
    I had obviously overstated that issue.

He was presenting at the biopartnering conference in the UK recently, that was the first time I had a clear, but indirect, impression of him through somebody I know who attended the conference.

Yes, OBJ will do some of the testing themselves as 1S1 confirmed when he talked to Glyn.
    I, personally, believe this to be in conjunction with the Strategic Alliance as the FMCG were only just starting to technically evaluate our technology with their own pipeline.
    If that is indeed true, then costs will be shared by both partners, as discussed in my other post about strategic alliances.
    OBJ would own the technology and the FMCG has rights to market it, revenues will be shared accordingly in percentage points which most likely are discussed currently.

Management, most likely, is not prepared to wait another 2 years for the latest FMCG to come to the same conclusions as other partners, namely that our technology works.
    It must be in both partners interest to speed up evaluation periods so testing should be shares between both houses.

That would not raise the question of another CR since 5 mil in the bank should have this covered.

As always, this is my personal opinion.
    cheers,
    Surges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.