GMG 1.13% $35.93 goodman group

strategic buyer, page-10

1. 29 Posts.
    Couldn't agree more Matt!

GMG turns and does so regularly... I watch it quite a bit throughout the day and somedays I think it will jump 2c - 3c beause of the weighting of buys v sells, but more times than not, the big boys ruin the party when they sell down, and as a result alter the weighting of the buys v sells.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing - Would have been painless jumping out when the offer was allotted at $0.60 (A short term annoyance when they peaked at around $0.70 though). Since then it's been a dog of a share, loves to fluctuate between High 50's and low - mid 60's.

Can't really complain though, for a $500 initial investment (only entered when there was speculation of a capital raising), it provided me with $10k worth of shares, with a 50% buffer - Not bad for a $500 investment (which turned into more of an investment when I decided to hold the stock).

However, emotional attachment drove me to hold the stock (which was unlike any of my cap raising targets), now I'm left frustrated, thinking of what could have been, had of I allocated my money elsewhere in other cap raisings.

I really thought it was going on a run when it hit $0.63 today, after strong support yesterday. But I think it will find it's way back to $0.60 in no time.

I hope I'm wrong and it goes for a run, if not, I'm exiting at $0.60.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.