VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Strategic buying?, page-397

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    I have had my wealth drop by about 60% during the mining crash 18months ago, its not easy, but you can bounce back, i did bounce back from that but had other losses since then, not as bad.

Not to rub it in, but you shouldn't blame 'luck', that word should be banished, think of it in terms of 'risk management', bad things can happen, how do you minimise the fallout if it does happen, and how do you do it without limiting your potential gains. Its a balance that everyone has to find for themselves.

The stock market is a contest, on average we could all get a return on investment equivalent to average dividend+growth, beyond that its a zero sum game, to do better than average means someone has to do worse than average.

The big money have advantages over us, but we can learn from each other, and collectively have a broader vision. (there is a saying in computing; many eyes make all bugs shallow)

I agree with JayWin, if you take a lose that hurts, make sure you learn from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.