HIO 0.00% 2.0¢ hawsons iron ltd

Strategic Delusion. In-situ grade not scale the first priority. Catch 22?, page-14

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    For what it’s worth, I think it’s important to emphasise that investment decisions shouldn’t be based off anything written in these forums. Nobody here truly knows what is behind the scenes. If they do then ASIC needs to have a look.

This is all just speculation guided by some degree of knowledge by the participants.

Ramping in either direction changes nothing. HIO is a great story. Whether it becomes a fairytale or a documentary is still up in the air. But it’s still a story. For those of us who hold long term (myself), let’s hope that management can pull this together. If not, then let’s hope they’re not too proud to take on the criticism, make some changes, import some expertise onto the board and re-focus. And failing that, there’s the AGM this year or even, if needed, an EGM, that can be used by shareholders to enforce their rights.

So, they are on a clock of sorts. I’m sure they’re all aware after last years first strike that they need to turn the ship around before this years AGM. Let’s give them that time to prove they’re worthy of our funds.

And just my 2 cents worth. I don’t believe this is a “lifestyle” company. Woodall is on about 50k a year. It’s a pittance vs your reputation. I don’t know the man but I doubt he’s going to trash his CV at his age for 50k. Bryan is on more money, but still not a massive income in my opinion. Also not enough to trash his reputation over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1607874 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 382999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.