PBD 0.00% 0.0¢ pbd developments limited

Further to my posting of the 23rd.I can't picture where the...

1. 81 Posts.
    Further to my posting of the 23rd.
    I can't picture where the Annandale project fits into PBD's Business Plan.
    Given that it will take at least 2 years before titles can be issued,and following that,at best, the prospect of only a very small profit, where does this fit in retiring debt and, more importantly, advancing development of their flagship project, Point Grey?
    With the 2 new appointments on the 23rd May, the Board and Management team now consists of 9 highly qualified and experienced personnel. (More ongoing expense?)
    Something must be about to happen. You do not need a Formula 1 engine to drive a go cart.
    These latest appointments obviously have a purpose underpinning them and it just has to be more than the Annandale project.

Is it to re-jig the Point Grey model,organise finance and fight the marina and channel environmental battle.
    I also don't know as to how much of the $30+ M that has to be paid off to the Bank in Dec. has been cleared. I can't see Oceanique sales sufficiently coming to the rescue. The clock is ticking.
    So I suspect the pressure cooker is about to whistle, and that a major announcement must be imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.