SOR 16.3% 5.0¢ strategic elements limited

Agreed.There might be an announcement earlier however from the...

1. 11,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    Agreed.

There might be an announcement earlier however from the timeframe the company has given I am not expecting any news until mid to late January.

That would meet the original timeframe for the work on the 3.7V battery.

In regards to the battery, I know there is more than just voltage to consider when looking at batteries but it is notable to point out that batteries for a lot of portable devices, toys, electronics, etc are 3V or less. Consider the batteries in your devices around the house contain either button batteries (CR2025, CR2032, etc) which are generally 3V or the common batteries that we are all used to, AAA, AA, C & D which are 1.5V (yes I just double checked my batteries to confirm this).

These batteries encompass a range of very common uses, watches, TV remotes, fitbits, hearing aids, pacemakers, wireless mouse, console game controllers, clock radios, torches, etc.

Batteries add a lot of weight and size to many of these devices, the battery that SOR are working on could do wonders to reduce the size and weight of devices, plus being printable and flexible would greatly increase the functionality of a range of devices.

Anyone that has ever been part of medical testing for things like sleep or heart disorders would understand the considerable encumbrance or the testing equipment required to diagnose such disorders, all the electrodes and other sensors with cables and the cumbersome battery pack. Imagine sensors/electrodes that could be attached each with their own printed, flexible battery enabling them to take measurements and either store the information for later analysis or communicate information wirelessly for constant monitoring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.