SOR 0.00% 4.9¢ strategic elements limited

STRATEGIC ELEMENTS (SOR), what's everyone's thoughts.?, page-5

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks again man. Its great to find someone that isn't just full of steam. I hope you dont mind but I've included your name in my people that I follow on here. Its ridiculous the amount of anger and nit picking that goes on in here, so when I find someone who knows what they are talking about....its like Christmas, only comes once a year. So im very glad I've had the pleasure of chatting with you. I myself am a Chef by trade but recently I've been building up a portfolio for my kids, for when I pass. If you dont mind I have one other question relating to an ETF I bought into recently..?? I bought quite a large number of BETASHARES ASIA TECHNOLOGY TIGERS ETF knowing it has quite a nice dividend return and over the year also it brings in nice returns. Just recently though I received an update of my dividend distribution for JAN 2021. Thinking that Id be receiving a nice little cherry for the start of the year I was quite surprised to see that it said NO DISTRUBUTION. I also noticed that HACK, RBTZ and one other ETF weren't receiving a dividend also. I've contacted BetaShares multiple times but as you could imagine they aren't in a hurry to get back to me. Im really worried I've made a terrible investment especially when it was the dividends that attracted me to ASIA ETF in the first place. I've put multiple threads on here trying to get anyone's opinion but no one will get back to me. Id understand if you told me to piddle off but Id really appreciate any information you could give me. Even if its an idea of what's happening, Id be in your debt. Its been a pleasure finally meeting someone on here that knows stocks and ETFS. It can be quite daunting and scary, well it has been for me but I love it. Thanks for your time and patience for replying to the above, it was really appreciated. Thanks again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $12.50K 270.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68565 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 160802 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.