LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

strategic investor might be linc?, page-36

1. 113 Posts.

MrMcgee
    Thank you for…
    Start Quote:
    The requirement from OCG for companies to be debt free [presumably to protect their reputation from the potential insolvency of a partner] may well explain [in part] the non-recourse Notes issue Linc placed in November that pushed all the debt on the oil business. I have mentioned this before, but the clean energy department is debt free. Importantly, while Linc Energy don’t have the money to build a plant, GCL does, so I think that bodes well with the OCG requirement.
    End quote
    This is a a few days late as I have been down while ripping the guts out of my computer and replacing the fried MB+ naturally all the stuff that plugs into it.
    I have dots all over many pieces of paper all connected in different ways. No matter how I connect them I always have questions about each outcome like you. Interesting that all scenarios leave me with One common question…WHY does OCG and/or Linc want their trial with Linc kept secret? That has bothered me for some time and I’m going for the OCG requirement and thank your speculation.
    I haven’t come to all the same conclusions or scenarios as you, but we are close and I was not aware of the OCG requirement of being debt free.
    I am also on shaky ground as to the new finance and company restructure just as everyone else, but have attributed it to the advice of BKK Partners so haven’t worried that much about it. Remember BBK , the hot and very expensive financial advisors that everyone was up or upset about a while ago and hasn’t been mentioned that I recall since? I never thought Peter Costello was stupid anyway and I like how your speculation fits in.
    My sentiment is Buy, but probably not for a few days after yesterdays possible blow off.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.