BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

strategic management, page-4

1. jct
    739 Posts.
    "well it makes sense jct to have these smaller business fit into the nms grand plan"

Yes, of course, and I wouldn't expect anything less of ANY management buying smaller companies for the future. However, I think you missed my point entirely.

The experience Lange has in building companies is now definitely starting to show through, considering the basic solutions provider Phase I/Phase II plan we were given 12 months ago. This is perhaps the first time the three divisions plan has been fully and clearly explained in the light it has been in the report. I am not saying out of surprise, "wow, there IS a strategy, I never imagined". I am saying the strategy appears to have crystallized in a very sound and very clever way, considering earlier commitments.

Whatever Clive's past decisions and feelings right now, none of this was possible without his ideas and important contributions. The management eras have been very different and yet, have still had their valuable place in the building of Neptune and NEPSYS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.