I have found 2 but looking for more miners to add to my list who...

1. 10,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I have found 2 but looking for more miners to add to my list who are not just digging and shipping earth to foreign buyers but also value-adding by processing it overseas where there are no Greens movements and other political saboteurs to stifle the production of rare earth by slow down approvals. example Adani took 10 years.

one is AUSTRALIAN STRATEGIC MATERIALS - ASM ASX has developed new technologies and processes to create a suite of high-purity specialty metals & the Dubbo Project to become a key global supplier of #RareEarths, premium-quality #zirconium, #niobium, #NEODYMIUM, and #hafnium as oxides and metals, all critical for advanced technologies in high-growth sectors, including electric vehicles, clean energy, healthcare, and robotics.

In a major speech to the mining industry, #Tesla Chairperson, Ms. Robyn Denholm predicted that Tesla would soon consume more than $1 billion a year of Australian lithium, nickel, and other critical and rare earth minerals for its batteries and electric motors.

the other is Vital Metals Limited (ASX: VML) (“Vital Metals” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update
    on activities at its Nechalacho rare earth project in Northwest Territories, Canada, where
    production is on track to commence via ore sorting in June 2021.
    Once in production, Vital Metals will be the first rare earth producer in Canada and only the second
    in North America. Vital Metals will send ore from Nechalacho to Saskatoon later in 2021 for cracking
    and leaching.

Vital Metals’ Managing Director Geoff Atkins said: “It has been extremely busy at Nechalacho during
    May as we make final preparations ahead of commencing ore sorting in June. With mining
    underway, we are focused on ensuring the ore sorter is installed and commissioned for operation.
    We are pleased to receive support from the Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
    which validates our strategy to create a low impact rare earth production facility in the NWT that
    will generate significant Indigenous and Northern economic and employment benefits and establish
    the NWT as Canada’s first producer of these critical minerals that enable the green economy.
    CanNor’s support for adapting and adopting sensor-based ore sorting technology for the extraction
    of rare earth will result in a much smaller environmental footprint than would otherwise be the
    case

What do other readers say?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.