SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

strategic partner update, page-85

1. 2,196 Posts.
    C'mon Yowie grow some of those kahuna's and throw one on the line-Hilter dealt with one ok-lol!

Let me get excited about something hey? You could be right it's just the timing! Late party to the table in May and after Sinosteel pull out of Oakajee Colin says he's known about this for a while. SDL fills the parent China state owned companiy's profile in looking for global solutions to supply the China steel industry.They have a subsidary in Zimbabwe of all places! They were happy to put $2b into a project almost twice the CAPEX of ours where they had no ownership of infrastucture and got tired of playing games with our govt. We have an impatient Cameroon looking to play ball and the ties to our MD cannot be ignored.

This is typical HC speculation with some reasoning!

Ozgem keeping the TO alive is valid but imo SDL have appointed defence says to me they will not take that easily and are going to play hardball-maybe a scare tactic to those that MAY be contemplating that this will be no easy target despite the lowish SP and it is not there preferred option!

The games are starting to heat up again and it's starting to get interesting!

Good luck all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.