SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

strategic partner, page-12

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Excellent find Proviso, TU to you.How we need studious HC members to find such very important info always amazes me.

This is the first bit of concrete news about developments that we have had for quite a while and should be creating much discussion on HC.

We should hopefully hear something from management about what went down-don't you guys agree?

The reassure part did concern me a little bit, if the govt. is concerned, what else would they do with project?
    Maybe they need as much patience as us holders have? I don't think patience can come into the equation now, things need to be progressed smoothly and swiftly.

Also mentioned that it was about to change phase-this is very promising statement, imo, signifying some steps have been made to the next chapter in the development.

What does it mean by a formula has been found to fix the govt. and project proponents? Are we aware of any problems?And if there is a formula/solution what is it? I would not be surprised to see an announcement very soon-tomorrow/Monday imo depending when discussions are concluded.Boy would I like to be a fly on that wall.The foundations for the next part in the SDL story is being discussed right now.We'll have to keep an eye out for statements coming out of Cameroon also.

In all I believe a very positive ann. with SDL and local land holders confident that the project has progressed to the next level and have full confidence of the story moving from theory to PRACTICE.I am starting to get excited again, good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.