EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

couldn't agree more, i'm astounded that a WA Newspaper can break...

1. 180 Posts.
    couldn't agree more, i'm astounded that a WA Newspaper can break a news article to the world 5 days before we as payed up and loyal shareholders hear it fromt the company ourselves. to think it's been over 2mths since the last top 20 is again something i'm peeved off about.

been a holder for nearly 5yrs and what has become glaringly obvious over the last 2mths since PM's departure is the distinct lack of transparency from mgt. examples are:

1 lengthy waits on drilling reports/results
    2 2mths since last top 20
    3 No Extract CEO, even though we were promised we'd be informed of one prior to PM's departure
    4 Update on Rothschilds and where there at. we wait close to 6mths and get this latest bit of dribble which tells us nothing we don't already know from a WA news article

for crying out loud we're sitting on what could be close to the biggest Uranium Resource we have seen and we don't have a CEO and any idea of when we're getting one......apart from hearing from mgt that we're hopeful of having one in the new year.

long term loyal holder, but please someone take control of this Company again and provide shareholders with the respect and communication they deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $51.82K 5.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 16369146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.