EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Harlee,you know i like you but that is rubbish. I run a business...

1. 180 Posts.
    Harlee,

you know i like you but that is rubbish. I run a business and just because i'm away doesn't mean the business and or communication to my clients stops. so Rance is away.......whoopee do, i'm sure there is someone else competent enough to get this information out to us.

and you can't be for real that you're OK with us not having a CEO to maintain direction and communication to us shareholders when PM was exceptional in this area. To not have a CEO for a company with a market cap over $2B and more so not even a clear idea as to when is not acceptable in my opinion.

lastly, shareholders shouldn't have to be ringing up listed companies to find out what ss happening, it's the responsibility of the company to provide this in the relevant forums available, ie thru the ASX and or Media Releases on their website.

sorry Harlee, i'm not having a go at you but i think we've all been more then patient over the last few mths since PM's departure.

any by the way i'm not writing this and having a spit expecting the company to have a takeover bid at $30 for our approval, all i want is the steady flow of information that us shareholders are entitled to and were receiving prior to PM's departure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 475000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 16369146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.