GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I have been a holder of GDN for a short while now and have been...

1. 37 Posts.
    I have been a holder of GDN for a short while now and have been buying up recently - and what this forum with interest. I was wondering if any of the gurus on this forum thread could provide some thoughts about things that could happen to the SP / company when there is conformation of a substantial commercial quantity of GAS.

Could GDN be taken over and what would be the effect on the share price ie There has been much speculation on the SP reaching 20c and beyond - could a take over mean that smaller shareholders miss out on the long term benefit of GDN's propspecting results. Sure they may pay a premium over the current market SP but they would be buying long term cash flow from GAS sales if commercial. Could that mean we all miss out on the big gains. I say this becase of the recent experience with AAH where another company is seeing the long term value and investors are being cut off from the long term outcome because of the takeover - that's is presupposing that they are successful with the takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.