DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

From what I can find, the Kalahari Copper belt in Botswana is...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From what I can find, the Kalahari Copper belt in Botswana is currently host to the following explorers & producers:

1. DML, listed on ASX, with a market cap of AUD 20M

2. MOD, listed on ASX, with a market cap of AUD 1.0M.  Actively drilling and reporting 3m intercepts grading 1.3%-2.6% Cu and 25-75g/t Ag  (Modresources.com.au > Mahumo Project – Drilling Update #3, 12 November 2014).  MOD’s Corner K is a 5km extension of DML’s Gaia target.  MOD Also holds Sam Creek in New Zealand (MOD Appendix 5B Quarterly Report – September 2014)

3. Khoemacau Copper Mining, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cuprous Capital Ltd.  It was purchased by Cupric Canyon from Hana Ghanzi Copper on 20 February 2013.  The deal valued Hana’s equity at Approximately C$82M.  (C$67M paid to Hana shareholders).  [Hana Mining Completes Agreement with Cupric Canyon Capital LP, 20 February 2013].   Khoemacau’s key project is the Ghanzi Project

4. Handa Copper Corporation (HEC:TX) with a market cap of CAD 0.7M.  Its focus appears to be primarily in Congo. Cupric Canyon own 8.91% [www.handacopper.com/s/stock-info.asp]

5. Alaska Gold Corp (OTCQB-AKGC), with a market cap of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.