DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Most definitely BC, they do and if the offer to shareholders is...

1. 26,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Most definitely BC, they do and if the offer to shareholders is not at least 6c + for our portion, we will f(*! Kerry right up the gulo and vote NO.

Who does this guy think he is, comes along with all his long list of credentials and experience and even with his connections in the mining industry and no doubt in the financing arena and this is the best he can come up with re Cupric, seriously who hired this guy ? To prostitue our company, firstly proposing a rights issue at 2c, give me a break and now this !

Was feeling much more comfortable when Paul was steering the ship here with Bob in the background handling the operational side of things with the mine. Paul was the one who brokered the deal with the lenders for the reduction in debt from $159 million to $100 million plus set the groundwork up for the business plan to proceed for the underground mine and my understanding his relationship with the lenders was very strong.

So in the end the business plan for the underground mine got knocked back by maybe 1 or 2 lenders of the entire syndicate, so go to Plan B keep the mine and continue as is - what's the issue there ?

With Kerry coming along, all of a sudden things start to change for the worse (except for the reduction in cash costs, give him that and Bob too) and do you get the feeling the relationship with lending syndicate is nowhere as strong as it once was, mentioning in previous company updates that the company is seeking alternative finance options - he is obviously happy to sell the prime jewel here (not sure on Bob's thoughts on this) and then probably will re-organise/re-market the company and give it a new flavour with all these other exploration areas and start over again (what for ?)

As you mentioned also D&O - I am very skeptical about the manipulation with the sp too and that is, bigger forces in the background are trying to keep the sp down as low as possible, so when/if an agreement is reached with Cupric on Boseto, then what the company put forward will seem more attractive to shareholders and at a higher premium to current depressed sp and they will roll over and accept it.

What do Blumont think of all this, buying in at 15c last year or Transamine our largest shareholder ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.