ALK 3.30% 44.0¢ alkane resources limited

Hi thompsz.I think we the market will start to take far more...

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi thompsz.

I think we the market will start to take far more interest in Alkane recource as the smart money starts moving in.

The latest developments with the REE and China will underpin this interest even more and also will support AKL bringing its major project into production.

Management has already realised that they can easy increase output and will imho follow that path.

It would mean savings and higher revenue and profits at the end as the resource is big enough to support this.

Having a high gold price will also help ALK with already 2 million oz in the pocket and more to come.

Having a large amount of Heavy Ree will also help the fundamentals as they are the rarest and will be in high demand and short supply for years to come according to the experts.

The knowledge that management has aquiered thru years of testing the separation of the REE in their Pilot plant are the ultimate icing on the cake and will be very benificial attracting the right offtakers with a superiour product.

We just have to sit back and top up some more I think, if the right opportunity comes along.

I also believe that the mangement like to understate what they have and what potential this company has.

good luck to all holders

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.