VYS 0.00% 52.0¢ vysarn limited

strategic review, page-31

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Caketin great comment - actually I wonder if PT couldn't use your skills and I am not joking.

I think that this is at least appropriate action for what must be a Heath Robinson plant cobbled together by the time FR and Co bought it and now its failing and there are no more rubber bands that will make it work the way you can see it as a viable working model for the opportunity in USA. far more sensible to stop re-engineer and then get some heads around the process.

I intend writing to the current chairman asking him to lower the price ion PT's share options - they price should be no more than 20% above the current market price. I want PT to dream of what he will make out of this one day.

I think the current pricing is no incentive and given that PT agreed to it I think he has found a whole bunch more out since taking the job.

I agree that the tech must work otherwise you would have 600 tons each week that could not be separated at least to recover the AL and return it and that has been proven. The Composition of AL80 could be a problem but other processes have found uses for it in fertiliser if memory is correct. the Potash salt mix there are separators that are currently being developed and I know of one that is being used to separate the brine which comes off CSG wells of which often the composition is potash and salt( Sodium).

So I think it isnt positive but not negative either only logical and at the end may well be good for the understanding of the opportunity and valuation so that we know what we own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.