OIL 5.71% 16.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

It has been obvious to me for some time that OIL has been run by...

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It has been obvious to me for some time that OIL has been run by professors and scientists who lack business acumen and boardroom skills.

They have a done a commendable job with their product but the public communication has been poor.

That's why the move to appoint commercially savy people to the board was a good one.

By "burying" the Stratum, they are putting a cap on the marketing expenditure and at the same time honing their focus on the Pentax deal.

The strategic review results only confirm what the Co. has been saying for at least 6 months - that Priority No. 1 is the Pentax deal.

Clearly, the market liked the news because it wasn't COMSEC & ETRADE buying the stock today...it was Were & SSB.

Neverthelss, OIL will continue to trade at a discount to its embedded worth as it is tightly held and investor interest will only be stimulated by significant progress. You really have to be patient adn/or a "true believer" on this stock because it is very difficult to get set once it starts to move: few sellers on the screen at any one time.

I hold OIL.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $16.50K 97.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 168328 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.