SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

strategic risk with SBB, page-18

1. 5,577 Posts.
    I have stated previously there is an extensive amount of individuals providing over-positive statements towards SBB. I have also stated there is an extensive amount of individuals degrading the stock with biased un-necessary information. It is refreshing to see a constructive discussion on this forum for a change, but I do not think many of the comments made were relevant.

It should not matter the company uses a slogan which is not true. I have rarely found one that is true around the world. Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks? Because I think they taste shit compared to other places. It should not matter if the individual posting is a substantial holder or is the smallest retail holder possible, an opinion is simply an opinion. It also should be known that clothing franchises do not simply become obsolete.

The three points above were the ones I referred too, and I simply balanced the equation by removing them from the post by counteracting them. If you believe this investment is too risky compared to others, that is your opinion which you should hold firm too. I'm simply asking for an informative constructive discussion about this stock, rather than a biased post based on perspective. Mike King did not value that request and simply posted negatively.

I did not give him a whack, I simply opposed the irrelevant points.
    Last edited by Askari: 22/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.