PDN 0.79% $10.02 paladin energy ltd

Strategic Transaction - before end of July, page-6

1. 20,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1999

I subscribed to motley fool and requested a refund 4 months later. They will often write up articles to attract attention to gain interest and subscribers
    Why did xx rally today?
    Why did xx fall by 40% ?
    Why has xx soared 30% ?
    Are iron ore miners going bankrupt?
    Etc etc. most of their articles are simplistic and often don't even have a recommendation . I bought one stock based on their analysis ( collection house ) on of my very few losses last year. What really was poor is they have too subscriptions , a premium and a normal, they had slapped a sell on for the premium subscription 1 week before they did for the other subscription, allowing one group of subcribers to sell to the others who still had it as a buy!! That was it for me, I releasized its a subscription focused business not one that provides great advice or is focused on in depth analysis or stock picking . They come up with on idea a week or fortnight. I have a FT job and can produce 2-3 ideas a week. They put a sell on dominos when it was around 10 dollars .

In regard to PDN - It does seem like a leaky boat , the news is likely to flow very soon , and any deal as per Alex guidance on numerous occasions is likely to be done at a significant premium to the market price . My only dilemma is do I bite the bullet and complete my desired holding by buying tomorrow morning ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.