PEK 4.65% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Yeah I don't buy into any of the US or China battle over PEK...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yeah I don't buy into any of the US or China battle over PEK share price. There is so many articles regarding this. It only influences the price of rare earths which has remained flat. If China cuts supply that's another thing. PEK it's always been about the SML and just that.

Why the has the price raised in Pek? Well nothing PEK has been saying hasn't changed in 2 Years and maybe just speculation based on a signing before the election in Oct. I also believe there is not going to be any change of Gov so I don't know if this is going to be a factor. PEK hasn't been really detailed on this and just generally about open communication.

One way or another, I feel no closer then 2 years ago from my thoughts now.

Pressure needs to be maintained on PEK to be clear on what's going on none of this weeks away, higher level speak language and give the shareholders some respect as the real deal goings on. Sign some offtakes even something non-binding or the like... Who they targeting talks with etc...car manufacturers, Gov officials etc.

Pls stop with the fluffy stuff and the regurgitated presentation. Management making a killing in $$$...make my shareholder funds come to something...

Ps I sit just outside the top 30 shareholders and been following for close to 4 Years. We got to keep these guys accountable and bloody hope we get some real news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $53.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $51.26K 254.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21994 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 44489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.