OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

strategies

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

Thought I would put up a new thread to discuss strategies going forward. Let's not discuss the backward looking strategies because quite frankly we can't change them now.

It strikes me that in this market at the moment there may not be a lot that OZL can do to arrest the SP slide at the moment. THis is because the slide is largely caused by external factyors such as the Euro crisis, disappearance of investors, price of copper slide etc.

So what can OZL do. THere has been a lot of talk about OZL taking over SFR. Sfr SP has now fallen to levels where I think that may be possible financially , but there are still obstacles.

At these prices is OZL now a T/O target itself and should OZL start to launch some couter strategies to shore up its position. I note now that OZL seems to be back on level pegging with PNA.

What other acquisitions are there or should OZL keep its powder dry still.

To me the key is to ensure when the market turns, as it will whether it be 3, or 6 months or two years, that OZL is positioned to rebound quickly and higher than before.

Is OZL at these levels a potential multi-bagger?

As I said before. Please try to look forward, not back, Allow people to suggest ideas and thoughts no matter how wacky, and above all be positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.