OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

strategies, page-3

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Yep Strategies is good idea for a thread.

HT your comment 'The fact that OZL increased it's holding in SFR sends a msg of where they see value.' is absolutely spot on. If after the past two years of no doubt reviewing every other possibility they can only come up with another dip into SFR then SFR will be it one day.

But a 'decent' mining house should I think be more than a one resource effort (not forgetting the gold). And I make this comment in respect of two companies at the moment - the first being OZL and the second being FMG Fortesque Metals Group. Now not suggesting that OZL make a play for FMG but given that all ideas can be on the table in this thread why not back OZL into FMG? FMG are also a one trick pony but appear to have competent and strong management. I don't know that there are any real synergies between copper and iron ore other than they dig the stuff out of the ground, but two products just gives some flexibility with the combined outfit then not too dependent on when the next copper mine gets up and working

Can't make a better case than that.

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.