OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Hard for a small E&P company to make a guaranteed return, even...

1. 8,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Hard for a small E&P company to make a guaranteed return, even if we remove the E

The Hilcorp expltn program was touted as 40-50% COS. So far we're at 25% success and around USD20-25m invested.

Bulleit was an Appraisal well. Looks like it will cost around USD26m all up plus any storm delay costs. Whats Bulleit worth now using your recent USD30brl/PDP sale transaction examples ?

F5-ST#1 development well will target the reservoir that F5 missed. Only drilling will reveal if that theory proves correct.

Lightning 3 will target the lower zones that need fraccing to flow at commercial rates. Not without risk either, only drilling will prove it one way or the other.

Talitha/Alaska, 2 commitment wells remaining. Appraisal of the Pipeline State -1 discovery. Still relatively high risk, but at USD2.6m capped per well I think most agree its worth a roll of the dice for the potential upside.

Thats our schedule for the remainder of FY2021. We dont have the cash/cashflow to do anything else.
    Its not like we're drilling stepouts in a known accumulation like the Permian.
    F5-ST#1, L-3 lower zone, and Talitha could all fail and we go backwards over the next 6 months.

I'm looking forward to MU's strategy too, but expect will still remain a speculative play with no guarantees of a return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.