MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

Dear AllI should also add that I am not a seller and in fact...

1. Eos
    394 Posts.
    Dear All

I should also add that I am not a seller and in fact have added to my holding in recent months. This was a long term investment for me and as with most long term investors in MRE we have suffered two deep discounted capital raisings, a long period waiting for the plant to stabilise, extreme variation in share price and two predatory takeover attempts.

On the other hand, we are on the cusp of a period of extreme nickel shortage likely decades long and nickel price will only be heading north in the long term.

A couple of years ago, we received a 45 cent final dividend and I see no reason why we will not be back there in 2 to 3 years.

This is a lot like you building your $2 million dream home over 12 years brick by brick and the roads department compulsory acquiring it for $300 K and bleating fair value when it is obviously not.

I am not interested in listening to the sell case as you can only be short term punters or mates of Glencore. However, I am very interested in hearing about defence strategies, the workings of ASIC in this area, successful compulsory acquisition defence stories and anything on Glencore as I strongly suspect some funny business in respect of the share price, short selling through mates in Switzerland etc.

I predicted the boom on HC a few years ago in respect of the nickel price and trust me it is coming again sooner than we think.

Cheers EOS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.