CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

strategy to make a million dollars on cvi, page-10

1. 372 Posts.

Fair enough 123.

I have to ask though ...why would anyone sell cvi at a loss now?

Do you rely on the market to make a living or do you work also? I am just curious as you post during the working week. For me the market is a way for me to be able to retire early from the whole work thing.

I agree, CVI is a complex story. This is what makes it so interesting imo. Very little risk at these prices, with much potential upside.

I must ask..what will be the turning point for you in terms of cvi. Are you going to continue to trade it.

Also, I am just curious as to why you doubt the cvi management team and have the conspiracy theories. Do you still think they are scamming people? If so, how are they doing this?

Do you really seriously think respected people like Smyth and Egan and the other board members would even contemplate this. I ask this, because you have alluded to this many times in the past, but you still continue to buy and sell.

Hope you enjoyed your break. Did you get away anywhere and have a rest or just take a break from posting.

I apologise for all the questions, just trying to guage where you are at and where you want to go with cvi.

cheers

ozi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.