CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

strategy to make a million dollars on cvi, page-20

1. 10,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Interesting. The maangement team IMO are beyond all retribution. Top notch. That is very important in this sort of stock. The contacts are exceptional. The ability to have projects funded to the tune of ONE POINT ONE BILLION DOLLARS is exceptional at any time and especially these days. The basket of resources that now (finally) can be JORCED, proven up, drilled and what not via these funds means IMO only one thing. I truelly beleive that once th fundin is in place our CVI will be d-risked no end.

$1, $2 even $ 5 are all very possible given the progress of the above mentioned (of course !)

Also, the high profile management team have interest via our shares and option ONLY ! Nothing else for them.

Options ? Sometime in Nov 2009 (I think it was).

Political incentive to make this work ? Obsolutely heaps. See the prominent Angolans and hopefull the more middle class Angolans are now given a vehicle for wealth creation (not just by dollars ofered) but by emplyment, ownership and the build up of infrastructure. The CVI I have invested in provides a model if you like for wealth creation via a snow balling gathering momentum.

So in short - what an exciting stock and a privelage to be a part of.

Sskim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.