CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

123enen,I understand. In a similar boat, not care-taking but...

1. 58 Posts.
    123enen,

I understand. In a similar boat, not care-taking but employability(age.)

My purchases are penny stocks for obvious reasons, knowing that rewards can be big but the reverse is equally valid. But have the same dilemma - skill problems.

The solution was a difficult and long process, based on tedious searching through a long list of penny stocks. (Still, the buying decision came from flipping a coin, sort of, but avoiding purchases whenever it was hot.) Had bought CVI at 10 and 8 cts, but decided to bail out when a very large shareholder sold out at 6 cts. With profits from CVN (8 cts, selling at 12-16 cts), bought into SRI(8cts) and MAK(17cts). Had sold some MAK at 22 cts, and 50 cts. Was on the point of selling all MAK when it dropped further. However still hold on to some MAK shares not because of guts but because of advice from HC members in the open forum. People like ClarkKent are not very rare, otherwise there won't be any MAK shares left. MAK is fairly straight forward but CVI requires a lot of gut. It is like watching "wayang kulit" (shadow puppet plays.) However, the option is still there. Hence the reason for following it.

Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.