AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Strategy

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    In the Q&A Section Martin gave us some interesting insights about his short term strategy:

Question about 2020 production / achieving nameplate capacity and possible floor in lithium prices:

"What we are doing this year is we are not focusing greatly on increasing production during this year because the market is pretty tight. Our main focus is towards quality..."

"And at the same time we're looking into reducing the cost because we think this is a year to protect margin. Margin is a cornerstone of our strategy and it is the most competitive advantage that we have..."

"...I saw a movement like this about two years ago. The strategy that I put place at that point in time was making sure that we kept the profit up and running because the only thing that will get you through crisis like this is if you are a profitable business and you can continue to invest.......So by the time the market returns we not only have increased capacity bit we also have the quality and the low cost..."

I think Martin is the right man for ORE at this company development stage and I'm looking forward seeing all the brilliant strategic moves (Stage2, Naraha, Advantage Lithium JV) to materialize in the upcoming years.

GLTA patient investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.