NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Zenox Top 10 Companies In Cancer Immunotherapy Market From this...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Zenox

Top 10 Companies In Cancer Immunotherapy Market

From this it says:

The global cancer immunotherapy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% from 2018 to 2024 to reach USD 152.83 billion by 2024.

So looking at what RBx says:

The IONIC trial will give NOX an early opportunity to see whether Veyonda boosts the performance of Opdivo, with efficacy scans likely to be conducted after just two months. If results are good, BMS will want to lock up Veyonda as a matter of urgency. (my underline)

So at the very least, there certainly is a lot at stake. From that viewpoint alone, RBx may well be right. But also from this:

What Will Drive BMS $42B Revenue in 2020

BMS Has A Large Oncology Drugs Portfolio, Courtesy of Celgene

• BMS’ oncology sales grew from $6.8 billion in 2016 to $13.0 billion in 2019, led by growth in Opdivo, given its positioning in the lucrative lung cancer market.
    • We estimate the segment sales to grow to north of $29.0 billion in 2021
    • Opdivo’s growth rate has slowed of late, and this trend could continue, given the stiff competition from Merck’s Keytruda, which has shown better results in recent studies.
    So at a guess, Opdivo accounts for at least 25% of BMS's revenue.

I might be a lightweight compared to what you appear to know Zenox. But what I remain certain of is that when huge amounts of money as stated above become involved, then even for the big platers, FOMO enters the game.

Hesitation may have unfortunate consequences. There is a lot at stake here. Results will still have to be very good, but I think that 2021 will be a bigger year than you seem to think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.