NOX 1.45% 6.8¢ noxopharm limited

Zenox, it is good to see you here. To put a couple of things in...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Zenox, it is good to see you here.

To put a couple of things in context, I will first comment on DARRT-2.

This trial always seemed destined to be a conditional-registration study, as you say, but I think the advent of IONIC has led to a change of plans. I note for instance that the latest corporate presentation states that DARRT-2 will involve a number of dose levels, multiple cycles of Veyonda, and will for the first time treat three forms of cancer (Prostate, Breast and Lung). The first part of DARRT-2 will therefore need to be a pilot study to establish the best dose/cancer combination; and the second part will probably be a confirmation study. It follow that NOX may be able to peek at the dose-escalation study without compromising a future registration trial.

IONIC will also be a pilot study, but in this case each patient will be their own control. Each patient will either have recently failed Opdivo, or will have a cancer type that is known to be non-responsive to Opdivo, so ANY tumour shrinkage will be significant (to BMS). The involvement of BMS makes IONIC a more significant trial than DARRT in the short term, in my view.

As for NOXCOVID, I will reserve judgement until the next progress report is published. Recruitment seems to be slow, but we don't know whether key hospital personnel have been affected by Covid; or whether there have been other administrative problems. This is an important humanitarian effort, but we should remember that cancer is the main game for Noxopharm.

I expect 2021 to be very lucrative for NOX shareholders.
    Last edited by RBx: 29/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $10.20K 152.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51263 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 59000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.