NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Strategy, page-9

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Zenox

I too like the fact that you have joined the discussion.

Just on what you have said most recently:

I couldn't give you even a single example where big deals were made from the results of similarly phased and powered clinical trials.

Tick, and if it isn't true, it ought to be. So moving onto something else from the same post:

In my opinion, the data generated won't be enough to get BMS to lock up Veyonda as a matter of urgency, but it could still secure the rights to license. (my underline)

Assuming that BMS offers NOX a licensing deal, then what? My guess is that by the close of business on the same day, both Merck and Novartis are informed. The next domino likely to fall is anyone's guess. But given both the amount of money involved, and that Optivo generates almost a third of BMS's revenue, it wouldn't be a leap of faith to surmise any of the following scenarios:

(a) BMS fearing a counter offer from either Merck, Novartis (or anyone else for that matter), upgrades its offer to buy Noxopharm.

(b) Conversely, a rival could reach across the table and offer to buy Noxopharm in an attempt to thwart a licensing deal with BMS.

And then from either (a) or (b) above, competitors for Veyonda choose to roll their sleaves up in an all-out bidding contest.

But first things first - lets see how 2021 unfolds, and then examine just how good the results are.

I plan on buying more shares in the new year. I admit to having a glass- half-full mindset. And, I hope you stick around take a stake as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.