CND 7.14% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

Phillip 321. Thank you for your kind words..I have been watching...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Phillip 321. Thank you for your kind words..I have been watching this Southern Georgina area since the very early days,as far back as when John Campbell of the "O&G Weekly" was enthusing about this area,and BKP were entranced with Mauritania...

As far as a perceived reticence on the part of BKP Management,don't forget that BKP are NOT the operators and are in a similiar situation as junior partners..

In other words,BKP will be advised as to "what/when/how", just as soon as the OPERATOR,(PFC),is contractually bound to do so..

Sometimes I get the distinct impression that many posters forget that BKP are in no position to pre-empt any PFC nes release..

I feel that observing the corporate happenings re CTP would provide an objective lesson for all BKP shareholders..
    We at least have an oilpatch major already committed and ready to participate on the operational side..

Just as with CTP,one of the major hurdles for Statoil/PFC/BKP to overcome,will be a complete lack of existing product distribution infrastructure..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.17K 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 102217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.