GW1 0.00% 4.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hi Doctor , supermajor apologies for the late response The $600k...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hi Doctor , supermajor apologies for the late response

The $600k is there if you look in the half yearly dated 15/3/16 there is a $300k payment in there

and it declares in the half yearly Subsequent to this report a further $300k had been recieved

which does show up in the 1st qtr report so total of $600k recieved

This realy was not my point Doctor does not matter how you look at the last qtr they were $314,000 in the red but it was dressed to look positive.

Perhaps Asic have pulled them on their projected use of funds, and the $2.2mil recievables
    Ie totalling $7.7 mil

As in they state the receivables in the Genaral meeting they expect to fund the cash component of the deal with the moneys owed from lion gold

So lets do a simple TOT UP of what they actually have in usable cash for this deal.

CR to the tune of + 5,520,338
    Cash @ end lat Qtr + 166,000
    = 5,686,338

Loan outstanding from last qtr - 480,000
    Less cost of CR - 520,000
    =1000000

+ 166000
    _________

= 4686338

So the total cash available with the loan and CR fees paid will be $4,686,338
    Plus the receivables as and when they turn up

Could this be what asic have noticed maybe, maybe not,

but until LION gold come good this calculation is $1.9Mill light on .

Super major you ask what I think the price could be on opening, well I think that is quite a simple one to answer although what you should be looking at is your last but once sentence for the answer.

With regards the pump that lasted 2hrs

Super major why do you think the rug was pulled from under this after 2hrs after approx 80mil shares going through ,

Were there not people on this thread crying out this could have gone to 6c+ if it had been left

I believe there were

So lets hazard a guess as to why they went into a T/H for a speeding ticket A SPEEDING TICKET

Think about it had this been allowed to run to and close @ 6c where super major @ what figure would you imagine the CR would have been done @ 3c – 3.5c could not realy have done it much less could they

But then with this scenario the Instos would have been put @ great risk even @ 3c

THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT FOR THEM WHATSOEVER IN THE MARKET

This CR had to be done @ 1.2c take a look at the chart I posted for you guys a few weeks ago you will see there is solid support @ 1.2c it had to be done there to protect the big boys.

So you ask me where do I think this will retrace to,

it may hit 1.2c

if there are enough of you guys that have purchased between October 2013 and august 2015 in below 1.2c that have been well and truly P**$$*D of and the fact that Lthium etc related stocks have took a pounding recently it could well hit 1c

but there is major support there so I wouldn’t see it going further than that IMHO .

For all those that are trying to imply this management were not aware what was going on with this CR you have got to be delusional, for goodness sake they are responsible for undertaking a partial underwriting in this

Look at what they are going to purchase and obviously not satisfied they are asking that you reward them with a further 4,000,000 options in two separate tranches

Will this stock be worth money,

Of course it will, that’s why all the sows are in the trough they cannot get enough of this.

Would I, or will I buy into this I will watch and see what happens as I have said in the past.

If I do it will only be for a trade nothing more,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.