It's that last line- Shares leapt 30%!!!! to 4.5p ? bleeding 9...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    It's that last line- Shares leapt 30%!!!! to 4.5p ? bleeding 9 cents odd. jeez what Market Cap is that?
    ohhh our Ben Kramer Miller is going to come out with I told you so re SYR. Graphite aka skier will join in.
    Was going to set up a Siberian discussion on the SYR Finance Deal today but see that a debate on the threads SYR/MNS and TON is covering for and against especially in the SYR thread so I'll just make some comment here where it will probably not be read.

TON and MNS seem to think they have Bank Finance Deals so they won't be subjected to any fall out because SYR doesn't.
    MNS Finance on a 90/10 debt to equity basis- Sinoma is to provide some $150 mil whatever Capex to pay it's subsidiary Sino steel to build the Plant. Build, Provide the equipment, get it operational, etc etc. To me this is Round Robin Finance Parent "siphoning" $150 mil to a subsidiary resulting in a Debt for MNS to pay back by supplying the 180kts to what do ya know Sinoma and Sinosteel.
    There's no third party, independent validation in the getting of finance here. The supplier MNS has been swallowed into Sinoma, not Taken Over as such, just bent over a Barrel with the Dragon able to dictate any commercial terms it chooses incl Flake Price FOB China.

Triton- It's proposed Bank SQZG purportedly offered Finance $100mil+ so it could get 200kts/year of 90%+ any flake size out of Nicanda Hill. Then when the wonders of Kenmare Flake at Ancuabe came out, SQZG deferred the deal so it could DD and supposedly offer more Finance, take more Offtake... on and on the TON finance deal "develops".
    Thing to me is SQZG has NIL experience as a Graphite Trader. Just like SYRs 80kt Chinalco. It is in no way a End User of graphite yet it wants to deal 200kts++/year and please note on a similar basis to Sinoma with MNS.
    It'll be interesting who TON gets to supply and build their Plant at Nicanda Hill. Bet it's a Dragon Tender.

Anyhow the SYR Institutional Book Build is to morrow and I think the results of that will issue Thursday for Trading Halt lift.
    So the Market will glean some indication of Institutional Interest in SYR and the ASX Graphite Sector in general.

Wonder how many times $98mil odd is of Stratmin Market Cap ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.