UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Straw Poll of support for CR if deal falls over, page-4

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    UNS is for me long past trust and i wouldn't participate in a new placement simply because they need cash. If i think i can spin a dollar then i would.

The more obvious way for me to make money from UNS is right now is trading as best i can...and i am no expert at such things. But UNS is fortunately pretty easy to trade on short to mid term basis.

My over riding principle is given the tendency of UNS to adopt the black cat communication method...ie it calls even a black kitten and marauding panther...ie exaggerate/fake it before you make it etc that the silence and hiding behind confidentiality is because they really dont have anything to really crow about

UNS dont want to tell holders what manuf capacity they have or dont have as it gives holders too much transparency. Just like telling holder its expects say 40 million in FY16...they are telling holders they will still be running ar a loss etc etc. So they dodge the question and sell..."hey it could be anything...lightning may strike. " Reality is we will sneak an ATM into any new device news, do shonky deals with institutions because we scratch their back....

AND dont go back to the market...because thats a cap raise and dilution. We said we dont need to do that. Giving institutions a discount is ok as holders would see think that if they want shares we are awesome

Just like borrowing money, paying interest and giving away % of future profits because that means UNS are awesome...who would lend them money if they werent going places?

So usual cynical self but UNS has done nothing for me to look at being anything but.

So Alan has hired great people and done all the right things, sent the right signals with loans vs placements etc to try and have people connect the dots and say they have to be going places. All hit actually manage cash and sell devices...sooner or later he needs to demonstrate those two things.

Then i may consider leaving money in the company believing the captain isnt drunk and playing slaloms with icebergs
    Last edited by IndiJo: 19/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.