MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

streettalk - spill vote looks close thing, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Senoj,

I have read your concerns and although I don't agree with most of them, I understand where you are coming from.

There is one thing that I have to ask you though. And that is, are you happy with your investment and the way things have been going for a long period of time without getting anything in return, or do you want to have the chance in changing and possibly getting something better.

These people that are challenging the Board, are people that have a lot of skin in the company. And obvioulsy, like many of us, they haven't been happy. To remove a piece of dead wood, is not that bad I believe. And what has the dead wood being doing in the past to deserve keeping him there.?

It boils down to two things:

A) Do you want more of the same. (After all, look at what we are today in compare to what we were prior to the capital/share reconstruction), or

B) Do you want to have a go at changing/turning things around and possibly improving your chances of increasing your capital.

Senoj, if you are only looking at Capital Preservation, as you have made a mention to, don't you think that if you compare what has been happening here, it would be best for you to put that money in an IBD and getting better returns and with Capital safety as well.?

After all, with MPO, we don't know what and where we are going from one day to the next. Besides if they don't succeed with the IPO, (and I doubt that we will get anywhere fast even there), where is the next lot of money going to come from, unless a CR or the selling of some more producing assets??

As I said previously, I was knocking in the door of the top twenty myself, and I decided to reduce my holdings drastically because of what has been going on with MPO.

Now, as I am not a trader, why on earth would I sell a lot of my shares, if things were going like a house on fire ??

Food for thoughts mate.

As for the weekend, I have had avery enjoyable one, usually doing my usual chores around the farms.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.