ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

strength and security

1. 147 Posts.
    The relative strength and security that WHL Management and prospects have to offer, should be quite comforting to investors - think Hardman story etc!

Top level operators in an industry they know inside out and from both sides of the fence. I actually think share holders should take stock compared to some other small cap companies where management styles vary greatly. In some cases share holders go to some quite extraordinary lengths, as individuals and also sometimes as a group, just to be heard by management, in an attempt to be treated fairly and with respect!

I actually think the WHL Management team seem to be genuine and know how best to produce the goods for share holders going forward. They are obviously juggling a few balls in the air right now and if they stay focused and don't drop any, then I'm sure we will all benefit from near term events as discussed on recent threads.

I would think that in the current market, WHL is not a bad place to hang out in relative security whilst waiting for the expected catalyst - or three! This could take off quite suddenly as news starts to flow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.