OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

strength in numbers

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    well the pun I trust is also obvious
    The elephant in the room was the
    incredibly high number of thumbs up that supported @elphamales terrific post.........or was it  ?

I have been around this forum for way to long to be concerned about challenges to my ego but I suggest the numbers of thumbs are based on insecurity......and do make supporters of the stock vulnerable to manipulation.....by big pockets......elphas charts and wave theory are most questionable
    but the fundamental graphics were excellent.....

I have posted a few charts on the other threads that suggest a new entry as imminent.....But we are not yet trading long on this stock....
    Trader10 was mentioned as an arbiter
    on his trade and sold on the tecnhnicals.....

My point of all this is the strength of numbers being the purely subjective/emotionally driven and not a Technical Trading approach with  Charts....whats with this phenomenal number of thumbs up ,if not indicating an emotional relief after the recent price retrace?.........Its pretty shallow in my view.......
    So here is an update of simple TA...the charts are waiting for a reentry of the stochastics momentum crossing the Zerolag MACD and the Trailing stop (white line) at .8510 on the chart....So thats the
    "Strength in numbers" ....no emotion and no offense to @elphamale"
    xpe17062016a.png

PS happy to discuss problems with Elpas wave charts if requested....

I'm going to duck now and trust the fundamentals will evolve as in control and we can all make out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.