OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

strength in numbers, page-16

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I TU'd madmacs and elpha.... Is that ok? I don't TU a post because I agree with it, I TU it because I respect it. I may believe it's right, or I may believe it's wrong but if it's considered, polite, and reasonable it gets my like.... As an example, @Mr.Profit can come on here and say it'll hit 20c today, but if it bears resemblance to his normal low content posts then he won't get a TU from me.

I think you're reasoning is wrong @madmacs but I do think it's a very interesting phenomena to point out and examine. After all you are sort of asking everyone to judge who is "righter" than the other in a space that is actually very hard to assign correctness. A statement can be proven wrong or right simply by answering it at different times of the day.

For me a lot of this collision of people's opinions is because we just can't separate TA from FA anymore (or at least which sort of trader we are). It's a bit like the rise of the 24 hour news cycle, it's all well and good to trade something solely on FA but how many of these traders nowadays won't watch the the micro-moves? Because we can, we do, throw in a liberal gen x/y/z "I want to be a millionaire right NOW!" and I just don't see things ever changing. Frankly it's frustrating the hell out of me but I'm as much part of of the problem myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.