OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

I think you just nailed the infamous character known as...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    I think you just nailed the infamous character known as 'madmacs'.
    Just my own personal opinion of course - but I think he/she fits the profile of a narcissistic personality.
    Never, ever heard any apologies for the lost investments by holders in NOR, where he/she led the charge to apparently destroy the sp one morning at around 0700hr back in mid December 2015.
    Literally hundreds of chartists turned up on the NOR threads that day, all badmouthing the stock.......and that is a fact, that long term NOR holders will remember well (I am one of them).

I know some complained to ASIC and certainly, to HC - yet, nothing seems to have changed?
    Here he/she is, turning up on XPE, with the same attitude of "no one knows anything, except myself ".

Personally, I think XPE holders, especially those who believe in the fundamentals of a stock, need to be careful listening to these chartists......who among their other tricks, try to make you believe they can predict the future. They seem to do this by, as another of their other tricks, through pressuring so many holders into selling, that a 'prediction 'becomes a fact. See what I just wrote above about NOR.....and be aware, they travel in packs. If you worship the ground they walk on, be it on your own head.

Do not forget, a lot of us have made a lot of money from this stock, since the RYG days.
    Don't let anyone talk you into selling your shares cheaply, is my personal opinion.

Will be a lot of turmoil next week, due to the vote in the UK, on whether to leave, or stay, in the EU. The market manipulators thrive on chaos. Keep that thought in mind.

The really good times are yet to come. Just needs that one big announcement - and we all know the one we are waiting on.

All a personal opinion of course. It is not investment advice, as I am not qualified to give it.
    Always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.