OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

strength in numbers, page-96

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    @Fitza, was about to post similar sentiments.

Fact is that some of the chartists have been right on the money with predictions.

Despite this i am not willing to trade a single share on the basis of some chartists highly accurate predictions. And just to elaborate….i have the most sincere respect for these guys, and if they bare trading intra day based upon their own criteria - well good luck to them, they derisive all the profits they make

We all have our own strategy, and wrt to XPE i honestly believe (and if i am wrong I will pay) - that the FA here is so strong, a game changer ANN could appear at any time (look at the history of anns) - all i can see here is aciculate on the dips.

Also remember that there are some that are also playing the oppies v heads game. Which is far more complex, as the number of oppies diminish every day.

I do think that to keep an eye on the MC is very important, as this should also take into account oppies converted, i for one prefer to chart myself on MC rather that SP…..has it worked? Nah just confuses the issue, but just to remember guys there are still abt 100m oppies out there…i doubt if any will lapse..but expect to see some interesting oppie action in the first 2 week s of july.

As for FA…..some interesting news from the USA due very shortly.

RGY is the true phoenix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.