TVN 2.13% 4.8¢ tivan limited

strength in this stock

1. 15 Posts.
    I don't post often, but today's efforts by TNG share holders compelled me to tap out a quick one.

Whilst is has been a heart-wretching 10 days as a TNG share holder (as it would have been for most share holders), watching this stock pretty well re-trace its steps, seeing it hold steady today whilst the rest of corporate Australia had its wrists tied to it's ankles has been the highlight of the week.

It just proves to me that those that hold this stock believe in it, and that the great Diamond Drill results that are yet to be released are going to drive this share north again.

Two facts are keeping me very bouyant:

We are yet to see the grades of the Diamond Drill cores that were the subject of the photo shoot from last month's Mineral Gazette. The photos clearly show sensational mineralisation, and if you haven't yet seen these photos, go back to some of Pokerface's postings to get the link to that article containing the photo.

Secondly, I had a chat today with the Chairman of one of Australia's largest mining equipment suppliers and he tells me (and he tells no 'big fish' stories) that he has never been busier. That the lead-time to supply new heavy machinery reaches back to May next year, and that that is not putting off any customer orders.

So what does this mean? It means that regardless of current market sentiment, the reality is that we are in a resources boom, and that there is no letting up on this any time soon. Mining companies are expecting to have to meet this monumental demand for some time yet, and that any tenament that is easy to mine will be called to duty.

... Based on the way TNG share holders held today, it looks as though I am telling you something you already know.

C'mon assay results!

Downtime

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $54.75K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.