WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

2004 Initially OBJ had zero strength. Ideas an inventors head,...

1. 26,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    2004 Initially OBJ had zero strength. Ideas an inventors head, with no voice or power or strength. In comes Glyn. A man who had been involved in a company that grew. This gave Glyn some voice. So OBJ went from zero to small voice/ strength. OBJ with Glyn approach P & G. (Why start with the smallest, might as well go for Goliath ) So P& G IS strength vs OBJ tiny... BUT the science with OBJ was intriguing enough, and Glyn was able to sway the Goliath to part with money, to fund a yet completed idea. In the background P & G were essentially a partner in developing micro array.

Move to 2014 its revealed that the Goliath will do a formal venture to produce and market products incorporating the TECH that they had invested heavily in to develop. OBJ had a little strength of its own as it had made something that a Goliath was ready to market..

As the years ticked by the balance of power was so heavily in P & G favour that OBJ was the play toy of P & G. Sure a foundation was laid, and the world saw that a tech worked.

Obj just couldnt get traction ... Then Steve a person with strength in his own right joined OBJ... His strength was then able to procure Paul to OBJ. So now we have strength in their own right from what they had already accomplished within the company. They realised they do not have to rely on the P & G strength , but actually use what they have together to build upon.

This is now the phase we are at. Now future thinking , if our product released in 2020 is successful, that adds additional strength to the OBJ BRAND. This will build more strength in moving forward and the power balance can shift.

Frustrating that its taken so long, but strength is adding strength In my opinion and we will now be building and building OBJ into a strong company.

Our directors believe that they have what it takes to make it a half a billion dollar company. The next year will be so interesting... Are they on track to achieve this ?? As a shareholder I have invested as I also see much, so much more in our little WA company. For me not a time to sell, but a time to accumulate.

I know many other long term holders are of the same opinion and are accumulating, .DYOR I am not giving investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.