ORP 0.00% 6.9¢ orpheus uranium limited

Cappers to assist the accumulators. I love the conspiricy...

1. 318 Posts.
    Cappers to assist the accumulators. I love the conspiricy theories that always seem to go around this site to put a positive spin on any sort of selling. Its computerised, its cappers so they can buy more, etc etc. The list goes on and on.
    The simple fact is we are in a difficult market. ARE has traded in a range for awhile now, perhaps someone has decided to exit the market due to the volitility.
    Any sort of selling pressure before results are due is never a good sign. Most of the time it usually tend to mean the insiders know the results arent much chop.
    Its tried to break out now a few times and cant do it, constant selling pressure which I dont like. you can say there is buying soaking it up because it hasnt been slammed, but definately someone exiting positions.
    Having said all that, I was in for the Kroombit results and made some good cash. I always planned to get back in around this time for the Torrens results and have been watching the volume and ranges daily.
    Still has to do abit more work before in convinces me results are closer or any good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $5.472K 79.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121015 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 5652 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.