SDV 1.22% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

strengthening in top 50 holders, page-47

1. 455 Posts.
    I find the top 200 fairly inconclusive, so a few fundies may have spent a cupla hundred K, so what!!! They will probably sell b4 2c, if it can make it back. if the dithering in intec every stops and a release comes out we r ......How about some sort of update, to think were updated on Iran which is years away and an over due ann on the main game is hanging. I think the MRP will be rejigged again and another directional change will happen. These compelling economics seem to be in the dunny. No one will touch em with a barge pole, hows the CMR selection process coming along??? Unless intec can ever show that this thing works we're in trouble. How many zillion shares will they need to offer anyone at this price to jump on board. Onesteel i reckon is the only cert.But they want to get rid of their rubbish.I hope the BSM toll treatment happens soon, Mike R seems to be emphasizing Au and Ag, with split concs. Anyway these r just my thoughts and I hope ive got it all wrong. And yes i am a top 100 holder, nice to see TerryA is confidently buying, not me. My only av down was the rights and I swallowed all the spin hook, line and sinker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $62.57K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82353 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 20007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.