HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

Posted on OOH Medical FB Page:"On 20th April Holista Colltech...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Posted on OOH Medical FB Page:

"On 20th April Holista Colltech (HCT:AUX) announced the results of UK Lab test results for Path-Away®, the active ingredient in NatShield™ sanitiser, which is also effective at the higher classification of ‘disinfectant’, against a Surrogate of Covid-19.

Efficacy in excess of 99.99% was confirmed almost instantly which is summarily reported as ‘within a minute’. The HCT statement also confirmed further tests ‘against COVID-19 via the more rigorous DIRECT INOCULATION method’. This additional testing is being conducted at a Biosafety Laboratory approved by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) of the United States.

I presume that somebody miscommunicated this as an ‘injection’, which is why I stated in my interview with Andrew Pierce of LBC that it is difficult for a non-scientist to be discussing science.

Anyone along the chain could have made this error and whilst I am certainly not making any political endorsements or otherwise, I am on this occasion full of admiration that the President has taken all this flack instead of ‘throwing someone under the bus’ and simply stating that someone provided him with the wrong word.

In addition I repeat what I have said in other interviews - Path-Away (and NatShield) contain no chemicals or anything harmful. You can swallow it and it is partly used in children’s toothpaste and for agriculture disinfection and non-chemical crop yield. So even if the word ‘injection’ was meant, it could be that the US are looking into using some of the formula contained in this proven natural wonder. I can’t be sure as I have not discussed this with the President.

Having decided after more than 24hrs to clarify this (from my own perspective), I move onto the far more important matter that:

For the first time since Covid-19 changed the world forever, the US President told the world about a disinfectant that ‘knocks out’ the killer.

No world leader, scientist or company has done this and perhaps we have all missed the point.

NatShield is the product the world has been waiting for. And not only does it have efficacy against all 171 deadly viruses, bacteria and fungi it has ever been tested against in 20 years, it is so natural that you can put it almost anywhere but your eyes, giving up two hours Protection (like a layer of PPE) and it’s safe for all ages and halal/kosher/certified organic, and you can spray it on almost everything you encounter and it’s available as an air filtration system for buildings and hospital and planes. There’s so much more.

So (and there is certainly no shame in me making the obvious point as clear as possible) if anyone wants the world’s best defence and attack against the ‘invisible enemies’ then please order online from OOH Medical or Health Therapies LLC because stocks will be gone in hours.

We will be formally advertising an Invitation To Tender for distributors, franchises and agents within 24hrs. There is no comparable product in the world today.

Unfortunately the planned NatShield rollout to protect NHS frontline workers has been delayed by guidelines to NHS Trusts that insist chemical alcohol content in sanitisers above 60%. This is not anyone’s fault - no one knew about NatShield or Covid-19 when the advice was given. Private Hospitals have already placed orders. And I am sure the policy amendment is being expedited since I personally completed the appropriate online application to the government.

I have attached an extract from the HCT stock market announcement. More to follow...

Imraan Ladak - OOH Medical CEO

"

https://www.facebook.com/oohmedical/posts/126902515631074?__tn__=K-R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.